Job postings within Tempa Engineering are presented below with job descriptions. If you think you are suitable, you can apply via Application Forms.
As TEMPA Engineering, we have created an internship opportunity for you, which will play an important role in strengthening the theoretical background you have acquired at the university with practical applications! We are waiting for you to work part-time as an “Engineering Intern” by developing and working on Mechanical Design, Finite Element Analysis, and Mechanical Tests.
Who are we looking for?
• 2nd, 3rd, or 4th-year undergraduate students from Mechanical, Aerospace and Automotive Engineering departments of universities,
• Able to work remotely or in the office when necessary, with a flexible schedule between 15-20 hours a week,
• Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing).
• Willing to learn about mechanical design, finite element analysis, and mechanical testing,
• Strong communication skills, team player,
Application Deadline: 5 February, 21.00
*Our colleagues, who will be part of TEMPA Engineering, will receive wages as TEMPA employees during the internship period.
We are waiting for our Intern candidates who want to improve themselves by working with a wide portfolio of software and hardware infrastructure and qualified engineers, technicians to take part in important projects together.
You can contact us via email@example.com for all your questions about internships and TEMPA Engineering.
The application period has been completed for this internship. Stay tuned for the next career opportunities!