With FEA method, Sysweld is the only commercial software code that can calculate the thermal effects of welding to the workpiece, microstructure, hardness distribution, welding distortion, residual stress distribution, phase transformations, temperature distribution, yield stress.
Specific simulation and analysis capabilities available only in Sysweld:
- It is an integrated software solution that covers all welding and heat treatment processes.
- It has a software development team with over 50 years of experience in welding and heat treatment simulation.
- It provides the ability to simulate all applicable welding methods and complex large structures (bridges, construction machines, etc.) that are scientifically and industrially accepted.
- It uses three different simulation methods: shrinkage, local-global method, and transient.
- It has the most advanced mesh module developed specifically for welding & heat treatment simulations that can work in compliance with all common CAD models.
- Mesh model preparation for welding and heat treatment simulations.
- Single and multi pass welding applications.
- Thick material, multi-pass welding assembly processes.
- Spot Welding
Weldplanner is a software developed for welding, manufacturing, and process engineers to quickly and practically analyze weld distortions, temperature distributions before welding assembly realization.
- Minimize your prototype costs
- Distortion originated correction reduces labor costs
- Prepare and optimize welding plans in the short time frame
- Keep distortions within acceptable tolerances
- Ensuring the best welding quality
- Control the stresses in welded manufacturing
- Capture your welding penetration values in project objectives
- Reduction of correction labor costs due to impacts.
- Prototype production costs limitation.
- Establishment of welding plans.
- Calculation of magnitudes and orientations of distortions.
- Keeping distortion within tolerances.
- Minimization of errors caused by the incorrect design of fixture forces.
- Elimination of redundant welding applications.
- Minimizing cavity closing forces.
- Reducing the consumption costs of welding.
- Clamp design and manufacturing methods to be supported by analysis results quickly and practically analyze, you can create the most appropriate welding assembly plan.
TRANSWELD® offers the latest virtual manufacturing experience for innovative and reliable welding solutions.
TRANSWELD® multi physic modeling captures the entire physical phenomenon for a true behavior of matter in liquid and solid-state. Solidification and primary shrinkage in the hardened zone confirm accurate estimation of metal conversions such as primary and secondary shrinkage after full solidification.
TRANSWELD® simulates welding, with the addition of deposit material. In relation to AAA remeshing, the weld bead shape becomes a real result of simulation TRANSWELD® which helps to optimize weld beads to minimize residual stresses and component distortion.