All the features of the T4, but does not include the connectors, or enclosure. Designed for direct integration into a larger product or platform. For more details on the T4-OEM look at the OEM Versions section of the T-Series datasheet.
Multifunction DAQ with Ethernet and USB
Choose the T4 for low cost Ethernet connectivity and the same software API as our flagship T7 device. The T4 has 4 dedicated high voltage (±10V, 12-bit resolution) as well as up to 8 configurable low voltage analog inputs (0-2.5V, 12-bit resolution). The T4 also has numerous built-in firmware features to help users accomplish most data acquisition needs.
The T4 is our lowest cost devices with Ethernet connectivity. They are also capable of stand-alone operation by running Lua scripts.
High Voltage Analog Inputs
The first 4 I/O lines on the LabJack T4 are dedicated high voltage analog inputs. Their voltage range is ±10V with 12 bits of resolution. For more details, look in the T4 datasheet.
The 8 I/O lines marked as FIO4-FIO7 and EIO0-EIO3 are flexible I/O lines. This means they can be individually configured as digital input, digital output, or analog input lines. When configured as digital I/O, they can be used as general purpose 3.3V logic lines, can be configured for the timers/counters sub-system, or can be used as SPI, I2C, or other digital communication protocol lines. When configured as analog inputs, they are 0-2.5V analog inputs with up to 12 bits of resolution.
The T4 has 8 dedicated digital I/O lines marked as EIO4-EIO7 and CIO0-CIO3. These lines can be configured as general purpose 3.3V logic lines, as timers/counters, or as SPI, I2C, or other digital communication protocol lines.
The LabJack T4 has 2 analog outputs (DAC0 and DAC1). Each analog output can be set between 0 and 5V with 10 bits of resolution.
The T4 has multiple hardware timers that provide options such as PWM output, pulse/period timing, pulse counting, and quadrature input.
The T4 has multiple hardware counters that can be used for detecting pin toggles.
High Voltage Analog Inputs
- 4 dedicated high voltage analog inputs (±10V, 12-bit resolution)
- Configurable resolution settings
- 8 configurable low voltage analog inputs (0-2.5V, 12-bit resolution) that can function as digital I/O lines
- 8 dedicated digital I/O lines (EIO4-EIO7 and CIO0-CIO3)
- 2 Analog Outputs (10-bit, 0-5 volts)
- Additional analog outputs are possible via the LJTick-DAC
- Each purchase includes lifetime support
- Actively monitored and highly informative forums where users can share ideas, ask questions, and get answers from both peers and our technical support staff
- Free applications to configure, test, and log data to file
- Free examples: Python, C/C++, LabVIEW, C#, Delphi, Java, MATLAB, VB.NET and more
- Modbus TCP – Use any platform that supports TCP/IP, no driver required
- The free, cross-platform LabJack LJM Library – Extends/wraps the Modbus protocol for convenience
- Expansion boards and accessories – Add ±10V DACs, 4-20 mA inputs, terminal boards, relay boards and more…
Package Contents (Non-OEM)
- T4 unit itself in red enclosure
- USB cable (6 ft / 1.8 m)
- Ethernet Cable (6ft / 1.8m)
- USB 5V power supply
- Other package details: No software CD included. Download the T4’s installation package from labjack.com.
- Retail packing (Package) size: 8.5″ x 4″ x 3″
- Retail packing (Package) wt: 1lb
Package Contents (OEM)
- T4-OEM unit itself in a static bag
- Bulk packaging, no cables or PSU