OUR INTEGRATED POLICY
“ FOR THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY, AUTOMOTIVE, ENERGY, WHITE GOODS, MEDICAL AND FOOD SECTORS; SPECIAL-PURPOSE MACHINERY DESIGN, MANUFACTURING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT ACTIVITIES CONTAINING MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC AND SOFTWARE, AND SPARE PARTS MECHANIC AND WELDED MANUFACTURING ACTIVITIES AND IN IT activities; information on human, infrastructure, software, hardware, organization information, third party information, To demonstrate that quality and information security management is provided, to ensure risk management, to measure quality and information security management process performance, and to regulate relations with third parties on issues related to quality and information security.
In this direction, the purpose of our ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Policy ;
- Managing information assets, determining the security values, quality needs and risks of assets, developing and implementing controls for security risks
- To define the framework that will determine the methods for determining information assets, values, security needs, vulnerabilities, threats to assets, and frequency of threats.
- Define a framework for assessing the privacy, integrity, accessibility impacts of threats on assets.
- To set out the working principles for handling risks.
- To monitor the risks continuously by reviewing the technological expectations in the context of the scope of service.
- To meet the quality and information security requirements arising from the national or international regulations to which it is subject, fulfilling the legal and relevant legislation requirements, meeting the obligations arising from the agreements, and the Company’s responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders.
- To reduce the impact of quality and information security threats to service continuity and to contribute to continuity
- To have the competence to quickly intervene in quality and information security events that may occur and to minimize the impact of the event.
- To maintain and improve the quality and information security level over time with a cost-effective control infrastructure.
- To improve the reputation of the company, to protect it from negative effects based on quality and information security.
- We are committed to fulfilling customer satisfaction with the principle of continuous improvement in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 27001:2017 Information Security Management System standards.